• Delta-8 is a naturally occurring cannabinoid found in hemp plants. Unlike its more well-known cousin, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), delta-8 is only found in trace amounts in hemp plants. However, researchers have begun to isolate and extract delta-8 from hemp plants to create products with all the benefits of THC but without the psychoactive effects. In other words, delta-8 provides all the benefits of THC without making you feel high.
• Delta-8 THC is a close cousin of Delta-9 THC, the active ingredient in cannabis that gets you high. Delta-8 THC is only half as potent as Delta-9, meaning it won't produce the same levels of intoxication.
• Although Delta-8 can be found in very small amounts within most cannabis strains, it is usually extracted from hemp to create products such as edibles, tinctures, and vape cartridges. Interest in Delta 8? Burning Daily is the leading provider in Delta 8 products. They carry some of the most reputable brands.
• So far, research on delta-8 is limited but promising. Here are some of the potential benefits of delta-8 :
• If anxiety or stress is something you battle, Delta-8 could be of assistance. Research has indicated that cannabinoids such as Delta-8 can lower anxiety and support relaxation .
• One study even found that Delta-8 was more effective at reducing anxiety than CBD! If you're looking for a natural way to ease your anxiety symptoms, Delta-8 could be worth trying .
• Do you have trouble focusing on tasks? Delta-8 may be able to help with that. A study showed that Delta-8 helped people finish a task more accurately.
• Some researchers believe that Delta-8's interactions with the endocannabinoid system may contribute to this observed effect.
• If you want to improve your focus and concentration, delta-8 could be a natural option worth considering.
Some people think cannabinoids like delta-8 could help reduce pain because of the way they interact with the endocannabinoid system.
A study discovered that delta-9 THC was useful in lessening cancer patients' pain, and it's speculated that delta-8 could provide similar advantages. If you're struggling with chronic pain, Delta-8 could be worth trying as a natural treatment option.
The cognitive effects of delta 9 THC are stronger, while delta 8 seems to be more effective at stimulating appetite. Scientists say that the appetite stimulation from delta 8 can be twice as strong as what's induced by delta 9 THC.
If you generally enjoy cannabis for its munchies-inducing properties, then delta 8 THC is going to be a dream come true; a single dose of this can increase your appetite significantly.
Since delta-8 THC boosts appetite, it has the potential to help those with eating disorders.
The high experienced by delta 8 THC users is more mellow than the one induced by delta 9. The effects are not as intense but still helpful, including reducing stress, promoting euphoria and feelings of well-being, sedation, and better sleep.
CB1 receptors are found throughout the digestive system, and their activation by THC is thought to protect the GI tract.
Delta 8 THC can improve gastrointestinal motility and reduce inflammation throughout the digestive system.
If you're struggling with digestive issues, delta-8 THC could be a helpful treatment option.
• Although it is safe, as with any product, we recommend speaking to your doctor before you start taking Delta-8, especially if you already have a pre-existing medical condition.
>> Delta 8 can be consumed in many ways :
• Delta 8 THC tinctures are designed to go under your tongue because that's where the CBD enters your bloodstream most effectively.
• For the delta 8 THC tincture to work most effectively, hold it under your tongue for 60 seconds. Then you can swallow what's remaining. You may need to wait longer for delta 8 THC tinctures to take effect than CBD tinctures.
• The average person usually feels the effects of the tincture 45 minutes to 1 hour after taking it.
• Delicious fruity delta 8 gummies are a great way to get your daily dose of THC. Each gummy is precisely measured so that you can easily use them without having to worry about taking too much or too little.
• You can find delta 8 THC gummies in an array of flavors both online and in stores, making them a more appealing choice for those who are picky about their cannabis products.
• Although they have a delayed onset (up to 2 hours), edibles last longer than tinctures and vapes.
• Vaping delta 8 THC provides the highest bioavailability of all consumption methods. In other words, if you want to get high quickly and feel more heady effects, then vaping is the best way to go.
When you vape delta 8 THC, it enters your bloodstream and takes effect much quicker than other methods like drinking or eating it would.
Some people find that delta 8 THC by itself is not quite exciting enough, so they opt to purchase delta 8 vape carts instead. These products often contain a mix of other cannabinoids and terpenes which can create a more diverse range of effects and add additional health benefits.
The cannabis-derived flavors are not only delicious but natural as well.
• Smoking and vaping are both fast and relatively effective ways to reap the benefits of delta-8 THC. You can smoke or vape delta 8 in the form of flowers or concentrates. It's important to remember that delta 8 THC flowers are not the same as delta 8 plants; they're simply hemp CBD strains sprayed with delta 8 THC distillate for an extra mental boost. When you smoke it burns at a high temperature and degrades the delta 8 THC, which makes smoking less efficient than vaporizing.
• Like all herbal products, delta-8 THC is also available in capsule form. Taking delta 8 capsules is the same process as taking gummies. It can take up to 2 hours for capsules to dissolve and start working once they have been swallowed with water. However, once they do start working, they can last up to 10 hours in total.
• Unlike other forms, delta 8 THC capsules don't have a harsh aftertaste because they are odorless and flavorless. No need to deal with the unpleasant taste that is typical of delta 8 distillate!
• However, capsules have the lowest bioavailability in comparison to other consumption methods. Since you don't chew them like gummies, none of the CBD has a chance to be absorbed through the blood vessels in your mouth.
• Types of topical formulations include items such as salves, creams, lotions, balms, and transdermal products.
• Like other topicals, delta 8 THC doesn't sink into the bloodstream; instead, it enters your skin's endocannabinoid system to help manage homeostasis. That’s also why you won't get high from using delta-8 THC products.
• There are several potential benefits associated with Delta-8-THC, including its ability to reduce anxiety and stress levels, improve appetite and nausea, and provide pain relief. Delta-8-THC may also help you to sleep better. While more research is needed to confirm these potential benefits, Delta-8-THC shows promise as a therapeutic compound. If you're looking for an alternative to Delta-9-THC, Delta-8-THC may be worth trying. Speak to your doctor first to see if it's right for you.